IT Sourcing Business Intelligence
Generally, Business Intelligence is made up of an increasing number of components, these are:
- Multidimensional aggregation and allocation
- Denormalization, tagging and standardization
- Realtime reporting with analytical alert
- Interface with unstructured data source
- Group consolidation, budgeting and rolling forecast
- Statistical inference and probabilistic simulation
- Key performance indicators optimization
- Version control and process management
- Open item management
BI technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations. Common functions of business intelligence technologies are reporting, online analytical processing, analytics, data mining, process mining, complex event processing, business performance management, benchmarking, text mining, predictive analytics and prescriptive analytics.
With the help of BI data science, we help our clients to convert their data into meaningful business insights.
This facilitates both strategic decision making process as well as day to day ones.